Competitive Swimming - Water Polo - Learn to Swim
The Club has very strong and successful water polo teams competing in local and national leagues. Training starts from the age of eight years upwards.
The Club is now also running a Sub-Regional Training Centre for children around Cheshire born 1996 and younger. This will hopefully cut down on the travelling polo players have to do, to gain a higher standard of polo. Details of the the courses are below.
Link to Water Polo Teams & Coaches
Session times (updated 27th January 2009) are:
- 7.45 - 9pm - 14yrs up Boys/Girls, Younger players will be invited if standard is acceptable
- 9 - 10pm – Senior players 18yrs up. Younger players will be invited if standard is acceptable
- 5.15 - 6.15pm – 14 yrs and younger (new starters). Once meeting standards, players will move to Monday and Friday sessions depending on numbers.
- 9 – 10pm - 14yrs up to Seniors. Younger players will be invited if appropriate
- 7.45 - 8.45pm – 12 yrs and under (new starters) Boys/Girls. This session is for new starters and improvers. You will move up to later Friday session when appropriate.
- 8.45 – 9.50pm – 13 -16 yrs Boys/Girls. Younger players may be invited depending on standard. Players should also attend the Monday 7.45 session.
Sub-Regional training courses
The training is over a 10 week period usually in term time. Time is 11 - 1pm on Sundays with one hour in the gym and one hour in the water.
Coaches are: Eddie Wild, Ben Lee with Sara Fisher standing in when needed. Cost is £55.00 for the 10 weeks.
For more information please contact Jane Fisher on 01244 349116 or the Club Office 01244 317300